PayPal Here for iPad
PayPal Here™ for business - Accept credit cards anywhere
Accept credit cards anywhere you do business with the PayPal Here app and free credit card reader. Turn your iPad into an easy-to-use point of sale solution for payment processing.
Just 2.7% per swipe* -- no setup costs or monthly fees. Payments go into your PayPal account quickly. Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
Trust your business to the payment experts, PayPal.
FAST, EASY, INEXPENSIVE
Offer customers the most ways to pay. Accept major debit and credit cards for just 2.7% per swipe. Send invoices and record check and cash payments, too.
Customers can even check in to your business and pay with PayPal using the PayPal app on their mobile phone. It’s the fast, easy, wallet-free way to pay.
PAYPAL HERE FEATURES
Whether your business is big or small, PayPal Here has what you need. Use it to accept payments on-the-go or as the point of sale system in your retail store.
• Charge a flat amount or itemize an order.
• Set up a product list to make order entry fast and easy.
• Scan an item’s barcode with your camera to add it to an order.
• Connect a cash drawer and receipt printer.
• Offer discounts.
• Set up multiple tax rates.
• Give customers the option to add a tip.
• Text or email receipts.
• Process full or partial refunds.
• Track sales activity in your Daily Summary.
• Give employees partial access to your PayPal account so they can accept payments for you.
• Attract new customers by listing your business in PayPal Local, a directory of stores that accept PayPal.
SECURITY IS BUILT-IN
PayPal Here uses a fully-encrypted card reader and is backed by world-class risk management and 24/7 fraud protection. You and your customers can feel confident knowing your payments are secure.
And you’re protected, too. To help confirm your identity and comply with government regulations, we’ll ask for your date of birth and Social Security number when you sign up.
Live phone and online customer support.
*All card swipes and PayPal transactions have the same 2.7% rate. When you manually enter a card number (type it in or scan it with your camera), the transaction rate is slightly higher.
- Various crash & stability fixes.
- Usability improvements based on your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- PayPal, an eBay Company
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (13)
- 29.6 MB