Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
Winner of an Apple Design Award 2013! With its gorgeous interface and incredible Silica painting engine, it’s easy to see why Procreate is one of the hottest iPad apps available today.
Packed with 48 beautiful brushes, from true-to-life sets of pencils, inks and paint brushes, to unique digital tools, Procreate is a full digital studio at your finger tips.
Procreate paints fast. Really fast. The secret sauce to Procreate’s insane performance comes from the proprietary Silica engine. Silica renders strokes in 64 bit precision with a speed and accuracy that makes other software blush. You'll see your stroke blend, decay, and even smudge in realtime. After using Procreate for a short while, you’ll see just how natural and fluid painting on iPad can be.
Procreate is the weapon of choice for creatives on the move. Whether storyboarding the next Hollywood blockbuster, illustrating a children's book, or just having fun, Procreate will put you into a league of your own.
• Charcoal, semitransparent interface keeps you focused on your artwork
• Multitouch functionally built exclusively for iPad®
• Rapidly adjust the brush size & opacity on the fly
• Ultra-High Definition 4K Canvas size
- up to 4096 x 4096px (16.7 MP) for iPad 3/4.
- up to 4096 x 2616px (10.7 MP) for iPad 2/Mini
• Create custom canvas sizes
• Incredibly smooth and responsive 64-bit, OpenGL proprietary engine
• Deliciously responsive smudge tool
• Multi-threaded, utilises iPad's multiple cores.
• 250 levels of undo and redo
• Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Dropbox integration everywhere
Next generation brushes:
• Packed with 48 beautifully made preset brushes
• 72 optional timesaving brush sets available for download
• Game changing dual texture system
• 30 customisable settings for every brush
• Create your own custom Procreate brushes
• Organise your brushes into your own custom sets
• Share your brushes
Advanced layering system:
• Dynamic layers–up to 128 layers, depending on size of canvas.
• Lock layer transparency (Alpha lock)
• Copy and paste layers from/to clipboard.
• Pinch layers together to merge
• Pinch layers apart to create a new layer
• Swipe a layer to the right to action
• Swipe a layer to the left to alpha lock
• Two finger tap to adjust layer opacity
• Soft Light
• Linear Burn
• Colour Dodge
• Colour Burn
• Hard Light
• Distort perspective & shear
• Non Uniform & Uniform transformation
• Magnetic smart guide system
• Two finger zoom & rotate canvas
• Three finger tap fullscreen
• 3 finger Z-motion – Instant clear layer
• Quick-pinch shortcut for fit-to-screen
• Three finger swipe (left/right) for undo/redo
• Tap and hold eyedropper shortcut
• Pinch layers together to merge
• Pinch layers apart to create a layer
• Fullscreen adjust layer opacity
• Change artwork orientation.
• Drag & drop organising
• Create artwork stacks and name them
• Export to Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook, Weibo and email
• Export as layered native Procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG or JPEG
1.7.1: Data migration bugs fixed.
• 4K Cinema canvas size
• Fullscreen interface
• Custom canvas size creation
• Brush sharing and importing
• Procreate file sharing and importing
• New blend modes:
- Hard Light
- Soft Light
- Linear Burn
- Color Dodge
- Color Burn
• Redesigned layers interface
• New transform system
• Silica 2.0
• Maximum of at least 10.7MP canvas size for all current iPads
• Increased undo limit to 250 undos.
• Layer limit based on device resources:
- iPad 3/4: 28 layers
- iPad 2/m: 16 layers
- iPad 3/4: 10 layers
- iPad 2/m: 4 layers
• Multiple swatch panels
• New eyedropper tool
• Improved brush settings interface.
• Improved brush pressure settings
• Updated to latest Pogo Connect SDK (v1.2)
- Support for Pogo Connect palm rejection.
• Set artwork orientation gesture (turn in the Gallery)
• Added 3 new Procreate Artery sets.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2013
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (459)
- 68.3 MB