1112 episode 02
ALERT: our new game 'Shufflepuck Cantina' is now available!
The long-awaited sequel to the 1112 phenomenon is finally available on the App Store!
4.5/5 - 148apps.com - "The second episode to 1112 shadows the first episode by taking the game to a whole new level of greatness. Games of this style have found their model to follow, and it's 1112."
5/5 - touchmyapps.com - "1112 Episode 02 is a benchmark of how a sequel to an adventure game should be made on the iDevice platform."
5/5 - appspy.com - "'1112 episode 02' is a deep and beautiful experience for your iPhone that's not to be missed for any adventure fan."
4.5/5 - gamezebo.com - "'1112 Episode 02 manages to outshine its predecessor in every conceivable way."
9/10 - iphoniacs.fr
8/10 - funtouch.net
17/20 - belgium-iphone.com
18/20 - jeuxvideo.com
Louis has arrived in New York in a rather mysterious way...
Help him discover why he has ended up in New York and follow his adventure promising unexpected developments and encounters.
1112 episode 02 is full of surprises and offers hours of amazing gameplay!
- All new advanced graphical design and artistic direction
- 25 new larger than life environments
- 14 new characters
- Various puzzles, each with a specific gameplay
- An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch user interface
- Original score
- Elaborate interactive narrative
- Totally redesigned game engine
Note: you do not have to own 1112 episode 01 to play episode 02, simply check the summary at the beginning of episode 02 to set the scene of 1112.
1112 episode 02 HD available for iPad!
1112 episode 01 HD available for iPad!
1112 episode 02 available for iPhone/iPod touch!
1112 episode 01 available for iPhone/iPod touch!
Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/1112game
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/aghartastudio
- iOS 4 multitasking on supported devices
- performance improvements on latest devices
- added a link to the soundtrack on the iTunes Store
- tap with three fingers to display available exits in any scene
- both landscape orientations supported
NOTE: tap on the cellphone in the inventory to use it
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 02, 2013
- Agharta Studio
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (66)
- 95.2 MB