A Fistful of Penguins
Announcing the first iPhone/iPad version of the popular dice game!
A Fistful of Penguins is a quick, engaging family dice game of gathering animals to add to your zoo. After three rounds, the person who has made the most money displaying animals wins.
To play, roll the special animal dice to get a selection of animals to add to your zoo. Each animal has a unique way to earn you money: kangaroos score by the square of their number, so if you want to score them, you should try to get a large group; lions are worth big bucks, but if you score lions, then only the lions score; camels are a decent 5 coins each, but they score zero if any lions are present; squirrels steal money from the other players; and moose score the most, but each moose must be paired with a squirrel in order to score.
Penguins don't earn you money, but they get you penguin tokens. A penguin token can be used to add another die to your group, or to reroll as many of your dice as you wish. This makes it very valuable to start your turn with a fistful of penguins...
The iOS version of A Fistful of Penguins includes:
* Universal version allows for play on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch,
* Five opponents to play against; each using a different strategy for play,
* A local scoreboard keeps track of your best scores, your average score, and your win percentage,
* Game Center integration with leader boards and fun achievements (Can you get 100 coins by only scoring lions?),
* Full VoiceOver compatibility for the visually impaired,
* and much, much more!
A whole bunch of exciting new features in Penguins 2.0, including...
* Pass-and-Play: Play Penguins with your friends!
* iPhone 5 support: Penguins on the wide-screen!
* New Achievements: Think you can get 'em all?
* Bug Fixes: Sometimes we make little mistakes, but we always get 'em fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2013
- Crooked Smiles, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (26)
- 35.0 MB