"Celebrity Check" test your knowledge of film/Tv show that actors have appeared in.
Whether your just sitting around with friends, tipping back a few drinks or want to challenge who in your crowed is the biggest movie buff, this game is hours of fun and interaction.
This game is played a little different from most other app games. You get to interact with other human beings, face to face.
The phone is a console, points & time keeper that will supply you with a celebrity's name and a reference as to who they are, (if your brain needs a little kick start) keep your score & tell you when your time is up.
You do not play the phone, you play your friends and/or family to see who is the greatest movie buff.
Basically how it works is the app will give you an actors name and reference picture. You can select which actors you want or the app will randomly pick some for you.
Once the actors name comes up you write down, (that's right pen n paper, just like the good old days & don't let your mates see your answers because you are competing against them) as fast as you can any film/TV show the actor has been in. Then once the buzzer sounds its pens down.
Now here comes the fun bit, the heated discussions on who is wrong and who is the movie God. You will also be kicking your own but when you opponent gets a film/TV show that you didn't, as you know it so well.
Now after the arguing has stopped or WW3 is about to start, this app comes to the rescue. At a push of a button the actors filmography pops up on to the screen and all the "I told you so's" start flying around the room.
When things have calmed down a little, add up how many films/TV shows you guessed and pop the points into the app and it will keep tally for you so you can start the next round to try and redeem yourself or try remain the champ.
At the end of the game this app will tell you who is the "Celebrity Check" champion and who is a looser.
Only one iPhone/iPad with this app installed is required.
Play up to 10 players/teams at a time.
There are also other cool things you can do with this app:
* Set you own time limit to make things a little harder.
* Set the amount of rounds you want to play.
* Set the amount of players you wish to kick-ass.
* Turn blind scoring on so that you don't know who is the champ right till the very end.
* Turn blind scoring off so you can see the point differences through out the game.
* Print out score cards to right on (A4 & very basic as to not waste ink)
* Print, email or save the results of the game so a rematch can be made.
* View, print, email or save the individual actors points you did well on in the game, and the ones you really sucked at.
*Print out a certificate to prove you are the "Celebrity Check" God.
We will give you a basic points system, but this game you can make your up you own points system to suit players or put your own twist to the game.
Basic Scoring goes:
* 2 points : If you get an original answer that no one else gets.
* 1 point : If you get the same answer as any other opponent.
Other points if you desire:
* 1 point : If you can name the actors character name in the film/Tv show.
* 1/2 point : If you can describe the film/TV show the actor is in. (brief description or key words must be on paper before buzzer)
* 1/2 point : To the player who guesses the movie you describing.
* - 1 point : If you get the wrong film/TV show.
Make up you own rules and points system if you like, just write them down before commencing game as could be an argument right there.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 22, 2012
- Tutokes Pty Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- 3.5 MB