*** 17th September: iTunes What's Hot in iPad Games ***
*** 10th September: iTunes New & Noteworthy in iPad Games ***
*** 24th September : iTunes "What We're Playing" Australia, iPad Games ***
DoodleGeddon is a fast paced missile command style game where task is to defend earth against a massive asteroid onslaught. Can you save humanity from total annihilation?
Spawn missile solios around the planet and click on incoming asteroids to target and destroy them... sounds simple doesn't it?
Your resources build over time. Spend 100 resources on a new Missile Silo, or 100 resources to clear rubble from a destroyed Silo.
FOUR power-up weapons to collect/purchase. Use the shop to sell and buy alternate power-up weapons.
1. Target and destroy Satellites to gain defensive shields
2. Target and destroy UFO's to arm your disruptor cannons for a mega blast to knock out a bunch of asteroids at once.
3. Target and destroy Shuttles to gain Laser power-up weapons.
4. Purchase a Pulse power-up weapon from the shop and destroy all asteroids on the screen at once.
Each asteroid that hits the Earth will kill off a percentage of your population. When the Earths population hits zero, it's game over and the end of humanity!
DoodleGeddon has full OpenFeint support for Leaderboards and Achievements and future DoodleGeddon updates will also include challenges with your friends!
DoodleGeddon also has full game statistics tracking, in game global high scores (via OpenFeint) and will save your game state between sessions.
Select and play your own music from your iPad music collection!
Do you have what it takes? Can you make it past wave 30 and save the world from destruction?
- Fixed input registration when device was in LandScape Left.
- Added scores ladder in game (OpenFeint scores) and allows you to select leaderboard type as well as full pagination.
- Added iPod icon to in game play controls to be able to change music playlist while the game is running.
- Added better device orientation detection
- Improved Nuke's range and hit-rate
- Fixed some speed/performance issues
- Changed and moved some bits and bobs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 29, 2012
- 3 Sprockets
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (36)
- 13.5 MB