December 7th 1941: Pearl Harbor lies in ruins.
Can you rebuild the fleet and win back the Pacific?
Pacific Fleet is an action game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
- Retina graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- 45 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Complete 30 achievements including 12 historical battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with bombers and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 7 playable ships (submarine, destroyer, light cruiser, escort carrier, heavy cruiser, battleship, aircraft carrier)
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
Coming Soon in v1.04:
- Full 360 degree ship navigation and firing
- Complete ship and environments graphics overhaul
- 7 new playable ships
- 45 additional combat zones in a whole new campaign
- Islands with all structures/aircraft destroyed no longer launch aircraft
- Player ship may immediately disengage an island that has had all structures/aircraft destroyed
- Improved memory management on lower-end devices
- Fixed a bug in Zone 37 that caused shells to be randomly inaccurate
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2012
- Paul Sincock
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (46)
- 44.7 MB