Mailings is an exceptional, low cost bulk email delivery app for sending personalized email messages to large groups of contacts. It's the best bulk email marketing app for the Mac!
Visit our website for more information and to try it before you buy it.
For business or personal use, Mailings can send thousands of messages, or just a hundred, directly from your own Mac.
Using Mailings ensures the privacy of recipient addresses, message content and tracking data.
Conveniently employ Mailings anytime to email:
• Marketing campaigns
• Mail's Stationery postcards and announcements
• Any web page on the Internet
• Raw source generated by other mail clients
Connect with your customers by publishing to the web with the tools of your choice and then share by email with Mailings, optionally using secure connections. Easily track your results with the Message Monitor by listening for messages that have been opened, right on your computer. Tracking data is stored in a database on your computer, in human readable XML text format, exportable to CSV format, and can be organized separately for each mailing or as "all in one."
With no intention of re-inventing the wheel, Mailings integrates with other key applications you already have for performing certain tasks. This includes preview and SPAM detection in Mail and other mail clients, sending any web page loaded in Safari and other browsers, accessing Address Book for addressing and customizing message content. This integration is so tight in fact that Mailings is a breeze to learn and fun to use!
Written only for Mac OS X, a distinctive characteristic of Mailings is the simple interface that facilitates quick and easy access to its many powerful features including:
• Easy to use, intuitive interface
• Handles thousands of recipients
• Secure (SSL) messaging for private delivery
• Document oriented for managing re-usable settings
• Automated mail server setup, multiple server support
• Real message preview to aid junk mail detection
• Extensive Address Book support including smart groups & distribution lists
• Import recipients and tagged data from CSV files
• Import recipients from Entourage groups directly
• Sends web pages and HTML or plain text files
• Supports Mail Stationery
• Loads current browser URLs
• Attachments of any type
• HTML with embedded images
• Built-in template tags for easy personalization
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript execution for implementing custom template tags
• Preamble and epilogue for HTML message body
• Plain text alternative option for HTML messages
• Sends raw source (eml) messages
• Supports all character sets
• HTML imaging
• Multi-page PDF splitting, folder zipping
• Tailor-made messages using template tags
• Various personalization capabilities
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript Template tags
• Subject line can include template tags
• Attachment pathnames can include template tags
Sending, Tracking and Logging
• Error recovery automatically resends to unsent recipients
• Message Monitor tells you who opened your messages
• Message rate control, "Throttle," to meet mail server bandwidth
• "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
• Console logging, with optional detailed mode
• Detailed progress monitoring
• Automatic report generation at completion
• Automatic raw source archiving at mailing completion
• Scheduling for sending at off-peak times
• Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
Mailing's evolution has been guided by the suggestions of very many users over the course of 7+ years. This is what makes the Mailings feature list so remarkable and relevant. Our objective is to continue this tradition of adopting user input to extend its functionality, please join the Mailings community.
Deals with an issue that causes Mailings to terminate on launch if access to Contacts has been denied. If access has been denied the app presents a notice that it must quit because of that. The message also explains how to remedy the issue by granting access via System Preferences "Security & Privacy" (Privacy tab). Mailings requires access to Contacts in order to build parts of its user interface.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 24, 2013
- Limit Point Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)
- 1.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Top Songs
• Blue Crab
• Blue Crab Lite
• Body Temperature
• Boolean Search
• Burglar Alarm.
• Chalk Draw
• Crop Photo
• Crop Photo+
• Fat Face Booth
• Fat Face Booth+
• Foodmatic Lite
• Free Music Download++
• Free Music Download.
• Girl Friend Remote!
• Glow Draw+
• Glow Draw.
• Glow Paint+
• Glow Paint.
• Instabar Pro
• Its Friday
• Jersey Grenade Whistle
• Mail Clips
• Mailings Lite
• Mood Detector
• NYC Police Siren
• Photo Blender
• Photo Blender+
• Photo Collage •+
• Photo Collage•
• Photo Crop
• Photo Cube.
• Photo Reflect
• Photo Reflect+
• Pimp Your Profile
• Resize Photo
• Ringtone Maker+
• Ringtone Maker.
• Sky Draw
• Stock Bar
• Touvaly Lite
• URL to Photo
• URL to Photo++
• Word Art
• X-Ray Camera
• YGO Deck Maker