Aptus is a dedicated browser that lets you preview, edit and screenshot your responsive site at any size from mobile through to large desktop.
Focus your responsive workflow with a tool that doesn’t rely on bookmarklets, restrictive pre-defined breakpoints - or even a web connection.
Aptus improves on web-based tools by letting you create and work on multiple breakpoints simultaneously, even setting custom user agents if required. Aptus also allows you to preview and debug fluid variations inside your media queries with our unique “Range” functionality - all without having to resize your browser ever again.
Aptus allows you to capture full viewport screenshots of all open breakpoints for sending to clients, supporting blog posts or assessing layout. Of course Aptus doesn’t require a web connection so you can work uninterrupted when traveling or when a connection isn’t available.
• Create multiple custom breakpoint tabs at any size you need - to mimic any device
• Inspect and edit your sites using the full suite of webkit developer tools
• Set per-breakpoint user agents to test device specific code
• Screenshot the entire webpage at all breakpoints to share or send to clients
• Preview breakpoint “ranges” with instant visual feedback
• Easily establish exactly when your media queries fire without having to resize the browser
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!!!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 04, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (35)
- 0.7 MB