Create professional Cocos2D particle emitters in minutes for iOS and Mac OS X.
• Customize your emitter by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Change the colours, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Save your emitters to a plist file easily use in a Cocos2D app or import an existing one.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
- Added support for entering exact values for all sliders.
- Added support for importing existing Cocos2D emitters that are stored as plist files.
- Added Retina toolbar icons.
- New UI for the sample and saved lists.
- Resolved potential crash when creating a new emitter.
- Increased the maximum number of particles from 1000 to 10000.
- Sandbox compatible.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Tunabelly Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (74)
- 0.9 MB