Voila: Ultimate screen capture & screen recorder
Bring christmas home early with Voila at an insane upto 33% discount. Download now!
Voila is the most powerful screen capturing software for your Mac, that not just lets you capture or record content, but also share across seamlessly. Voila also offers a wide choice of Editing and Annotating tools for your still-captures.
What does Voila offer you?
Flexible Screen Capture:
- Capture anything and everything on your screen
- Capture multiple regions, multiple windows, freehand regions, menu capture with title and more
- Capture scrolling webpage regions and multiple DOM elements
Record anything on your screen:
- Capture your videos at full screen or any size with no time limitation
- Record computer audio or from microphone
- Pause during video recording
- Trim lengthy videos
- Export videos to other movie-editing apps for video editing
Powerful Image Annotating and Editing:
- Complete your story with text, speech bubbles, arrows, shapes, stamps and more
- Apply photo filters, edges, use blur tool, resize image and more
- Crop to remove unwanted portions
File Sharing Options:
- One click sharing option to FTP/ SFTP/ Flickr/ YouTube/Mail
- One click upload to Evernote, Dropbox and Tumblr
- Multiple files can be shared/ uploaded/ exported in all the view options
- Export an image in multiple image formats
- Organize images and videos
- Create smart collections folders
- Update file meta data, tags with auto-tag completion etc.
Other Smart Features:
- Remember previous capture selection shape and location
- Copy last captured image to the Clipboard
- Export web pages from the Voila browser as a PDF
- Automatic URL generation for images and videos uploaded to FTP/SFTP
- Automatic URL copy to Clipboard
- Freedom to set any shortcut key including Function keys
Watch the quick overview video: http://bit.ly/voila-video
If you need any assistance with the app please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest news on Voila, follow us @globaldelight on Twitter
- Voila runs smoothly on 10.9.
- Voila 3.6 is now sandboxed.**
- Voila is now localized to support German.
- A revamped Text tool to make screenshots express itself much better.
- Addition of knobs to the Capture and Object tools for easy maneuverability.
- A re-tooled Export panel for videos on Macs running OS X 10.7 and above.
- In the webpage capture, find your captures faster with the unified search bar.
Performance and Quality enhancements:
- Retention of tool properties has been added.
- Renaming images will no longer render the thumbnail blank.
- Zoom value and slider position for images will be remembered.
- A bug causing H.264 video record pixelation has been quashed.
- Improved handling of low disk space issues during a lengthy video recording.
- A bug causing special characters to be non-functional in the Text tool has been fixed.
- Voila’s in-app web browser now loads the default Voila browser page instead of the last visited site.
- Addition of a Zero px width value for Callouts and Shapes benefitting those who prefer thinner lines.
- Scenarios where files don’t get saved when custom dimensions are entered in ‘Save As’ has now been fixed.
- For captures using an external non-retina display connected to a MacBook Pro with retina display, the captures are 2x bigger.
Improvements made for the OS X 10.9 release:
- Voila doesn’t crash anymore when importing files into it.
- An issue related to taking captures using the menu bar has been rectified.
- Screen captures using an external display now works smoothly without problems.
- Shadow lines present in description box and the out-of-place slider during video playback have been fixed.
Sandboxing changes and tips:
1. Due to certain incompatibilities, the 'Override System Defaults' option has been removed. The new defaults are ^⌘3 and ^⌘4 for 'Fullscreen' and 'Selection' capture respectively.
2. On updating to the new version, the old set of default hotkeys ( ⇧⌘4/⇧⌘3) get replaced with new ones (^⌘3 and ^⌘4). Other Hotkeys remain the same.
3. On updating Voila to v3.6, if the Voila library is placed in a location other than the 'Pictures' folder, a message is displayed asking users to select the location of Voila's current library. Change the location from Preferences and you'll see your captures back in the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (139)
- 15.4 MB