iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
★ Was featured in Apple's "Staff Picks" in December 2011 ★
• Clippings can be moved and copied to other sets
• Clipping Sets can be compacted by removing gaps between the bins.
• Empty clippings can be inserted between bins for better arranging of clippings.
• New hot keys: Paste as plain text, Copy to end of clip set, Open Preferences.
• New hot clicks: Copy, Paste, Make plain text, Clear bin, Insert empty bin.
• Shows the application's name a clipping came from, along with the time the clip was created.
• Dragged images from the Finder can now be dragged back to the Finder, recreating the files.
• Supports .webarchive and html files better.
• Supports FileMaker clippings by showing their name and type
Better support for multiple monitors:
• The preferred monitor can be chosen.
• The window automatically appears only when the mouse is on the edge of the monitor the window is placed on, but not when it's on neighboring monitors any more.
• Supports TextExpander, Butler, TypeIt4Me, Typinator and Keyboard Maestro by not recording transient clipboard contents any more.
• Does not record when 1Password is the active app to prevent accidental recording of passwords.
• Many performance improvements, especially with Aliases and large pictures.
• Better Alias file handling: Offline volumes do not cause frequent login dialogs any more.
• When turning off the recorder, the recorded clippings don't get deleted any more, so that they're back once the recorder gets enabled again.
• RTF clippings do not appear empty in the popup preview occasionally any more.
• iClip asks for confirmation when the "Clear all bins" command is used.
• When editing a rich text or RTF clipping, a warning now appears about the fact that the formatting will be lost.
• This version stores clippings in a new database format which is not backward compatible to version 5.0.x. Therefore, once iClip 5.1 has been launched, the clippings can't be read by version 5.0.x any more. A 5.0.x compatible database backup will be created in the iClip folder for recovery.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 28, 2012
- Irradiated Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (68)
- 9.4 MB