Renamer - Batch rename many files, folders and file extensions at the speed of light
If you've ever tried to rename a large number of files by hand and thought 'there must be an easier way' or your camera gave you ugly IMG_ photo names, then Renamer is for you.
With Renamer you can batch rename thousands of files in just a few seconds. Rename tasks include replacing text in filenames, numbering a sequence of files, changing file extensions and converting between cases.
And for power users Renamer has some handy time savers in store: save rename tasks for later use and build complex rename tasks with chains.
Features in a nutshell:
* Search and replace for text in filenames
* Insert, overwrite and remove characters from filenames
* Number files
* Insert the Exif date and time when a digital photo was taken into filenames
* Insert the file creation and last modified dates into filenames
* Convert between upper-, lower- and mixed case
* Group rename task into chains
* Randomly rename files
This update adds inserting date and time into file names. Supported values are the date when digital photos were taken (Exif), the file created and modified dates, as well as the current date.
In addition this update fixes some smaller bugs.
The changes in detail:
- New: Rename based on file creation/modification dates
- New: Rename based on EXIF dates when digital photos were taken
- Fixed: Sorting filenames out of order
- Fixed: Characters removed even when index out of bounds
- Fixed: Reverts to Cocoa scrollbar for DoubleBoth
- Fixed: Preferences window position not remembered
- Fixed: Adding .app adds its contents
- Fixed: Continue numbering marks preset as changed
- Fixed: No date inserted on empty name
- Fixed: Removing renamers doesn’t mark preset as changed
- Removed: Finder-based renaming
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Incredible Bee Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (13)
- 2.7 MB