-- If you find a bug please visit bugs.visualdiffer.com, we want satisfied customers --
Visual Differ compares side-by-side folders and files using colors to visually show differences. From the Folder view it's possible to make operations on folders and files like copying or deleting.
It's possible to compare quickly directories choosing base folders from the context menu. Using the File Filter feature is possible to hide from visualization specific files like .git, .svn directories or the omnipresent .DS_Store files.
The folders comparison can be done using different techniques from the fastest "compare only date and size" to the fine-grained byte-by-byte comparison.
The files comparison is done using the unix diff command this choice makes the result quick, standard and reliable.
It's possible to save work sessions then quickly reopen them to compare directories hierarchies or directly two specific files.
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed various crashes related to symbolic links traversal
- Fixed File copy progress dialog show negative number of copied files
- Fixed Application hangs up while stopping comparison
- Reorganized Folder Diff Main and Context Menus
- Reorganized File Diff Main and Context Menus
- Change the tolerance for date comparisons
- It is possible to skip packages from folder traversal
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 26, 2013
- Davide Ficano
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (57)
- 1.5 MB