Waviary is a new, interactive musical artwork that is part instrument, part generative ambient music machine, and part virtual wind chimes.
"★★★★ - I love apps that look good and sound good. This is one of them! - Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment)"
"You have a nice sensation when you use Waviary… i don’t really know why… but it’s cool!"
Simple multi-touch control allows anyone to effortlessly create lush ambient soundscapes and environments, or simply listen as Waviary generates it's own "forest-like" sonic environments.
The generative player can run while you play as well, allowing for a randomized ambient jam session.
A sleep timer is included...put on headphones and let Waviary's weird, wonderful sounds lull you to sleep.
- Rich ambient tones and textures
- Multi-touch controls allow expressive creation of rich ambient soundscapes
- Generative mode creates endlessly evolving sonic environments
- Varied Tone sets (more tonesets added FREE with updates)
- pitch slider
- pitch ramp up/down buttons (new!)
- octave up/down buttons
- wow and flutter effect (new!)
- choppy/tremolo effect (new!)
- pitch glitch effect (new!)
- save settings as user snapshots
- lock button to lock orbs in place, or unlock to move freely
- Sleep Timer
- 5 new tone sets!
- new Pitch Cycler effect!
- new visual fx when audio fx are engaged
- reduced app size
- Fixed a bug that caused Waviary to crash while loading under certain conditions on 1st generation iPad
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2012
- Holderness Media Inc
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- 26.8 MB