The World’s Top-Selling Marine Apps surpass 1,000,000 downloads!
→WHY BUY NAVIONICS?
√ We invented the digital chart!
√ Award winning vector charts included in App price
√ Charts downloaded remain resident on iPhone and function without mobile coverage!
√ Community Edits – the best local data available. Check out your contribution ranking – Will you be in the top 50?
√ “Weather & Tides” gives you a snapshot of tides & currents, wind & sun/moon cycle
√ In-App Upgrades available:
1) Nav Module - Get advanced route planning such as ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more!
2) Advanced Map Options –You’ll love the powerful tools packed within Advanced Map Options! Highlight Shallow Areas, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, view Seabed composition (select areas) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas.
√ Find the cheapest gas station near you! Search by fuel types, prices or distance!
√ “Magazines & Guides” offers geo-referenced articles (and more) to read directly in the app! Search for your new destination and review what writers recommend and what not to miss! All saved to a digital library to access anytime, anywhere! Navionics will be adding more articles from publishers around the world. Check back often to find additional languages and articles geo-referenced to locations around the world!
√ Tides & Currents
√ Route planning, waypoints & markers
√ Route Tracking
√ Wind Forecasts
√ Satellite overlay on charts
√ Syncing of data (automatically syncs your Markers, Tracks and Routes among all your devices)
√ Plotter data sync (syncing of data with select Chart Plotters)
√ The largest database of marine POI’s
√ Share your Tracks, Routes, Geo-tagged Pictures, and Markers on Facebook or via Email and view them on your computer
√ Check out your contribution ranking to the Community Layer – Will you be in the top 50?
√ And so much more - It’s the only Marine app you will ever need!
**Please refer to screenshot below for chart coverage area contained in this app title.
Ideal for boaters, fishermen and water sports enthusiasts of all kinds. Any downloaded chart data stays resident on your iPhone and is visible even when outside of wireless coverage! You can plan your on-the-water adventures, check tides, set your routes and markers, and search for marinas. Record your track, capture geo-tagged pictures, and create a virtual adventurelogue of your entire trip and then share it with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter and the Navionics community.
Take part to the Community Edits and contribute to building the best localized data available. With a few simple steps, you can edit your charts to indicate local data like Rocks, Wrecks, Obstructions, Buoys, Beacons & Signs, Lights, Shops & Repairs, Ports & Marinas and Anchorages, Moorings and more. Your edits to the map will be visible to the Navionics Community almost instantly!
Updates to this application will be available provided that the device is updated with iOS 4.3 or higher.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NOTE: To enjoy the Navionics charts in HD resolution, please search our HD apps expressly built for iPad.
Learn more about Navionics Mobile: www.navionics.com and join us on Facebook or Twitter
• Advanced Map Options! New In App Purchase - You’ll love the powerful tools included! Highlight Shallow Areas, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, view Seabed composition (select areas) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas.
• Bug fixing and optimizations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 30, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 18.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Marine: Asia&Africa
• Marine: Asia&Africa HD
• Marine&Lakes: US&Canada
• Marine&Lakes: US&Canada HD
• Marine&Lakes: USA
• Marine&Lakes: USA HD
• Marine: Australia&NewZealand HD
• Marine: Carib&S.America
• Marine: Carib&S.America HD
• Marine: Denmark&Greenland
• Marine: Denmark&Greenland HD
• Marine: Europe
• Marine: Europe HD
• Marine: UK&Holland
• Marine: UK&Holland HD
• Ski: Europe
• Ski: US & Canada