Scoop - News in style
Scoop is a light-weigth news reader which keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from your favorite news feeds on the web (RSS/Atom).
Scoop is designed to be as simplistic and user friendly as possible, which has resulted in a lot of functionality put into a smooth design throughout the application.
- Add RSS/Atom feeds by entering the full url or let Scoop search a website for feeds.
- Manage and assign specific colors to each news feed for improved overview of all your feeds (for example, mark all gadget feeds as blue, sports feeds as red, gossip feeds as green, etc.).
- Share news by email, sms (only iPhones with iOS 4) or call (only iPhones). You can not share the news on any social media site. This way we hope to encourage you to share news to relevant people - with a personal touch.
- Swipe on a news source to mark all associated news as read.
- Swipe on individual news to make them read/unread.
- From the frontpage, turn the device to landscape mode for a fullscreen news-scroller.
- The first time you start Scoop a brief tutorial will be presented in each view to give an overview of the functionality in the application.
- Native support for iPhone 4 and Retina Display.
Watch a video of Scoop: http://www.tinyurl.com/scooprss
We are always interested in our users feedback, so feel free to contact us with any comments, suggestions etc. which we can use to continuously enhance the user experience and functionality of our apps.
- Bug fixes
- Crash fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 29, 2012
- Ncouraged ApS
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (16)
- 3.0 MB