A simple, unique and smart RSS client.
Instead of showing folders and tags, Slow Feeds helps you digest and rediscover feeds by automatically creating intelligent streams based on your subscriptions:
- Slow Feeds: All slowly updated feeds, i.e. low-frequency blogs.
- High Volume: Everything not in "Slow Feeds", i.e. high-frequency blogs and large news sites
- Hot Links: A consolidation of where your feeds' recent articles most frequently link to
- Images: A gallery containing all images in your feeds' articles*
- Syncs with BazQux Reader, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly and NewsBlur
- Supports use of mutliple sync service accounts
- Starred items
- Offline caching of articles
- Universal app with dedicated iPad interface
- Tap and hold to read image alt-text
- In-app browser, as well as support for Safari, Chrome*, Opera Mini* or Dolphin*
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
- Send articles to Twitter, Facebook*, Instapaper, Pocket*, Delicious*, Pinboard*, by email or in a message*.
(* iOS 6 required)
- Tags and folders
- Sync service specifics (Feed Wrangler's Smart Streams, NewsBlur's social features, etc.)
- Stop configuring. Stop categorizing. Read.
- Slow Feeds enables, no, encourages you to subscribe to lots of feeds and will also help you digest them.
- This is not one of those magazine-like renditions of randomly arranged articles.
- Your feeds are not curated. Every article is there; Either in the "Slow Feeds" or the "High Volume" section.
Slow Feeds is designed to make discovering interesting articles in your river of news easy. It is designed to encourage you to leave folders and tags behind and stop maintaining your categorization system. At the same time, Slow Feeds is not burdening you with dozens of options and settings. Enter your feed aggregator credentials - the rest just happens.
Slow Feeds is for people whose world doesn't fit into one single catalogue, tagging system, hierarchical collection or folder structure. Slow Feeds is about helping you rediscovering your feeds.
"Slow Feeds’ core concept is so clever, and so naturally implemented." - Federico Viticci, macstories.net
"Its primary goal is a unique vision." - Brett Terpstra, brettterpstra.com
Slow Feeds is NOT for you, if…
- You don't know what (RSS- or Atom-)feeds are.
- You don't want to subscribe to a lot of feeds anyway.
- You like wasting time by manually sorting your feeds. (No folders, no tags!)
- You feel the need to configure every aspect of your apps.
Fixes a layout bug on iOS 7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 13, 2013
- Zozi Apps
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- 6.9 MB