Want to take stunning photos and videos with ease? A wide range of beautiful lomo, vintage and black & white filters, live preview and the option to create your own filters, Camera Boost is the only camera you'll need.
• Take full resolution photos and HD video with stunning filters, live preview, and zero processing time
• Wide range of unique, stunning filters including black & white, lomo and vintage
• Additional filter packs available for free!
• Easily create your own filters or modify any existing filter. Share filters with your friends!
• Powerful filter controls including color filters, warmth & saturation, clarity, sharpening, noise reduction, lighting, vignette and many more
• Thanks to advanced UFX processing, Camera Boost photos and videos are sharper, more detailed and more colorful
• Ultra flexible: Even adjust filters while recording HD video. Correct, enhance and remix on the fly!
• Pro features: HDR, noise reduction, real (long exposure) night mode, exposure / focus / white balance locks.
• All features work in both Photo and Video mode.
Camera Boost features the groundbreaking UFX processing engine. We call it Unlimited:
• No limit on how many effects you use at once.
• No slowdown if you use them all. No processing delays, photos and videos are saved instantly.
• All features work with both photo and video.
iPhone 5: 8 megapixel photos, 1080p video
iPhone 4S: 8 megapixel photos, 720p video
iPhone 4: 5 megapixel photos, 720p video*
iPhone 3GS: 3.2 megapixel photos, 480p video*
iPad 3rd and 4th gen, iPad Mini: Full resolution (5 megapixel) photos, 1080p video
iPad 2: Full resolution photos (1280x720), 720p video
* These devices use a low quality preview when recording video (but record at full quality), and disable the Focus control for photo/video modes and the Vignette control for video mode only.
-= New in 4.6 =-
iPhone 4 and 3GS support! These devices support full resolution photos and video (including HD on the iPhone 4!), with only a couple of limitations:
- The Focus control is disabled
- The Vignette control is disabled in Video mode (it works for photos)
- Video mode uses a low quality preview for speed, but videos are recorded on the fly at full quality.
Note: To close menus or controls on the iPhone, you must "swipe" them off screen. The swipe must be outside of the control area.
There are a few other fixes and improvements in 4.6:
• Fixed a "missing keyboard" issue when creating presets
• Improved filter pack imports massively!
-= New in 4.5 =-
Lots of new features:
• New base colour control
• New Vignette control - easily adjustable vignette size and softness
• New Warmth control
• New Colorise and Grey+Color controls with color picker and adjustable strength
• New Focus control
• Share presets via email
• Import new presets and preset packs (filter packs will be available for free)
Lots of improvements too:
• FX panels now fade out while you're adjusting for better visibility
• Color transfer functions updated - better colour reproduction
• Improved UI for iPhone
And some fixes:
• Fixed crash on setting Night Mode
• Fixed crash on deleting last photo/video
• Fixed Create Preset rotation issue on iOS 5
• Fixed preset accuracy when restoring lighting and color balance settings
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 28, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (61)
- 13.7 MB