Giffer! - The Animated GIF App
Animate your life. Make awesome animated GIFs right from your iOS device whenever the heck you want!
June 17, 2013: Giffer 2.2 has been submitted to Apple for review. This update is HUGE. Stay tuned!
• If you're a pro and you know it (clap your hands) you may want to spring for the Giffer! Pro app instead. It's got the pro features baked in, without an in-app purchase. •
• Selected in Free App Magic - 3 Great paid apps for free every day
• Featured as "New & Noteworthy"
• Used by cool folk all over the globe
• A serious GIF-creating tool
• Cinemagraph mode (Pro Only)
• In-app camera (New!)
• Save GIFs to your camera roll (New!)
• Save locally to your Giffer library with folders
• Exclusive filter effects (New!)
• Add photos from your camera roll
• Download and share any GIF from the Internet (New!)
• Burst mode, adjustable burst speed
• Shutter timer, adjustable delay (1-10s) and timer burst modes
• Onion skin, adjustable opacity
• Independent focus and exposure (avoid annoying lighting inconsistencies while GIFing!)
• Loop modes: 1 play forward, 1 play reverse, looped forward, looped reverse, and yo-yo back and forth
• Precise animation speed (0.05 sec up to 15 sec!)
• Copy and paste photos from Safari or other apps
• Rad, simple and intuitive user interface
GET YOUR SHARE ON
• Text/SMS/iMessage (Copy/paste into Messages app)
• Email (Don't forget to choose "Actual Size!")
• Share to GIF-restricted services above using FREE giffer.co GIF hosting!
"WHY DOES GIFFER NEED MY LOCATION?"
Giffer uses a custom built photo picker to select multiple photos at once. This method needs direct access to your camera roll. Because photos can contain location metadata, Apple requires location services permission. If you freak out and deny access, don't worry - you can always re-enable access in iOS' Settings app. Or of course if you'd like to select your photos one at a time using Apple's built-in photo picker, that's okay too. (It just takes way longer.)
Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? I'd love to hear them. That's why I set up a UserVoice forum at: http://support.gifferapp.com/ Some people think there's a company or team of developers behind Giffer, but it's actually just me, one GIF-loving dude working on it in my spare time. So if there's something you would like to see, please get in touch.
@gifferapp or @taberbuhl
Keep making awesome GIFs!
Note: Giffer! requires iOS 5.0 and above.
Sharing with tumblr works now! AND after logging in, you can even select which tumblog you want to post to. Giffer uses XAuth, so your tumblr username and password are never stored. Also fixed a bug where sharing to twitter through tumblr would sometimes not include the GIF URL.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 18, 2012
- Taber Buhl
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (62)
- 7.8 MB