Do you want to insert your awesome signature on photos?
Do you want to decorate your photos with cute patterns?
Are you bored of standard fonts and stamps?
Try PhotoStamp right now!
You can decorate your photos with your own unique signatures and stamps.
You can make your own stamp by taking pictures, importing pictures from Camera Roll or Drawing. Decorate your pictures with your stamps and ready-made stamps.
Well-made UI makes it easy for you to use PhotoStamp.
How to make a stamp.
- You can make stamps with pictures taken by an iPhone camera or imported from Camera Roll.
- You can even make stamps by drawing a picture or character.
- Try making a stamp with a picture of your face or your signature on a piece of paper.
How to manage your stamps.
- You can edit stamps with pen and eraser tools.
- You can manage stamps in a group.
- PhotoStamp supports Drag & Drop to organize stamps.
- You can export and import your stamps through iTunes file sharing.
- Visit our web site and download more stamps.
- Why don’t you show off your unique photos decorated by PhotoStamp.
- 140 ready-made stamps.
- You may adjust the size, color, brightness and transparency of stamps.
- You may press group tab and edit the group order and name.
- You can use your PNG images as PhotoStamp’s stamps through iTunes file sharing (The images have an alpha channel).
- You can save your stamp to Camera Roll.
- You can save your decorated picture to Camera Roll.
- We will provide more stamps on our website.
1. You can rotate the stamp when you imprint the stamp onto your photo.
2. A Few bug fixes and improved performance.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 10, 2012
- B1VISUALEFFECTS Co.,Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)
- 7.1 MB