*** Price down! $3.99 -> $1.99 ***
Real Halftone is an full-fledged app that generates a haltone dot.
You can select a dot shape and adjust screen angle of CMYK colors to make a variety of halftone dot photographs.
Moire pattern are seen depending on the screen angle of each colors.
I recommend a retina display supported device, it makes you see more detailed halftone dots.
* You can select the dot resolution from 'High', 'Middle' and 'Low' in the Settings app.
If selecting 'High', dots become clear, but the generated image size gets big and the app uses more memory.
- Adjusting CMYK separation feature.
- A variety of dot shapes. (Round, Square, Euclidean, Elliptical, Rhomboid, Line)
- Adjusting dot frequency.
- Adjusting screen angle of CMYK colors.
- Sharing on Twitter (iOS5~), Facebook (iOS6~) and Muzy.
- PhotoAppLink, Air Print
Compatible with iPhone
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2012
- Tomoki Kobayashi
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- 2.1 MB