Unnecessary Censorship Free
MAKE FUNNY VIDEOS!!! Take video from your device camera and censor it (unnecessarily) to make it look like the person in your video did or said something inappropriate! Simple, Fun and Free!
Bleep, pixelate and censor video of your friends, family, bosses, teachers, pedestrians, clerks, food servers, pets or anyone you wish to give the illusion that they swore or did something inappropriate!
Create your own viral videos with this app!
Please watch the tutorial video inside the App!
Top 5 tips:
1) You can position the black box censor anywhere in the preview window. Just Tap and drag.
2) You can change the size of the censor by tapping twice on the red timeline indicator.
3) Press play; press the censor button to add a bleep. The longer you hold the button, the longer the bleep.
4) Make a bleep last longer or shorter by dragging the endpoints of the red indicator.
5) Press Save to render the file to your Unnecessary Censorship Library where you can share 5 different ways; Facebook, YouTube, Email, iPhoto Export, and iTunes File Sharing.
If the App is unstable, please contact Chris and Darren for support instead of writing a bad review on iTunes. We would like to hear from you! :-) Email uc--at---murthadesign.com
What are you waiting for? Get this FREE app! This app is supported by banner advertising. The only difference between the free version and the paid version is there are no advertisements inside the "Studio." Download the paid version of Unnecessary Censorship if you don't want to see advertising in the studio and/or want to support the developers.
Compatible devices running iOS 4.3+:
iPad (3rd Generation)
iPad (2nd Generation)
iPad (1st Generation)
iPod Touch (4th Generation)
Important: Supports video recorded from the default camera app on the iOS device. Not supported are other formats and/or video edited from other programs.
Unnecessary Censorship includes part of the FFmpeg libraries licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. GNU Lesser General Public, Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA and you can distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of such license. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard (originator of the FFmpeg project - FFmpeg project, http://ffmpeg.org) You may obtain a complete machine-readable copy of the source code for such free software under the terms of the LGPL without charge except for the cost of media, shipping and handling, upon written request to unnecessarycensorship.com.
Fixed a rare bug that prevented some users from using the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 17, 2012
- Darren Murtha Design
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (35)
- 18.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Drawing Pad
• Preschool Connect the Dots Game to Learn Numbers and the Alphabet with 200+ Puzzles
• Preschool Memory Match
• Shape Builder - the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
• Shape Builder LITE - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
• Shape Builder Spanish - Español - the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
• Unnecessary Censorship