You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. ...Now Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, and named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
30/30 is always free! Enjoy!
- If the list is locked and you attempt to delete a task, you will be told why it didn’t delete (only the first time).
- The lock button has been described in detail in the Help text (apologies for that omission).
- If the list is locked, the Delete Task button won’t be shown in the dial.
- The ‘page dots’ have been replaced with numbers (1 / 12 for example) for the Help text and In-App Shop.
- Ads have been removed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 21, 2013
- Binary Hammer
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (354)
- 13.1 MB