Office Mobile for Office 365 subscribers
Please note: Office Mobile for iPhone requires a qualifying Office 365 subscription. (See requirements below.)
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
* Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
* Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
* Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
* Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
* Edit While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Share - When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to SkyDrive or SharePoint.
* A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use this app. Qualifying plans include:
- Office 365 Home Premium
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Office 365 Midsize Business
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
- Office 365 Education A3 and A4
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 University
- Office 365 trial subscriptions
NOTE: If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription you can buy Office 365 Home Premium right from the app. With Office 365 Home Premium, you also get the latest version of Office for up to 5 PCs, Macs, and Windows tablets - and an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage and Skype world minutes***.
* Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, and 5, iPod touch 5th Generation (32 GB or higher only). Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
***SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes are not available in all markets.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 21, 2013
- Microsoft Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (212)
- 55.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bing Get MeThere
• Bing for iPad
• Crafting Guide
• Dynamics AX
• Halo Waypoint
• Kinect Star Wars
• Kinect Star Wars for iPad
• Kinectimals Lite
• Lync 2013 for iPad
• Lync 2013 for iPhone
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM for iPhone
• Microsoft HealthVault
• Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad
• Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone
• Microsoft OneNote for iPad
• Microsoft OneNote for iPhone
• Microsoft Remote Desktop
• Microsoft Remote Desktop
• Microsoft Rights Management sharing
• Microsoft Tag
• Ms. Splosion Man
• OWA for iPad
• OWA for iPhone
• Office 365 Admin
• SharePoint Newsfeed
• SkyDrive Pro for business
• Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin
• Windows Intune Company Portal
• Windows Phone
• Xbox Music
• Xbox One SmartGlass
• Xbox SmartGlass