Skedule — Timetable
Skedule is the one app that you will ever need to keep your school, university or college life organised. It remembers your timetable, homework and exams, so you don't have to. Do yourself a favour — try it today, you won't know how you lived without it.
• Intelligent Overview — See a convenient summary of your day, at a glance.
• Week view — See your entire week at a glance, or even 2 or 3 weeks at a time on iPad.
• Compact view — An average day fits in one screen, so you don't have to scroll 4 screens down to find what you need.
• Colour coding — Assign a different colour to each subject, so you can tell events, homework and exams apart at a glance.
• Streamlined entry — Skedule automatically fills out due dates, times, subjects and teachers wherever it can, making it much quicker and easier for you to add items.
• Notifications — See what you have next, right from your lock screen.
• Detailed details views — Tap on an item anywhere in the app to see a nice, detailed view with all the information.
• Teacher mode — Turn this on, and Skedule will automatically adjust to your needs — you can individually colour code your different class groups, and easily organise tasks and exams by class.
• Holidays support — Add your Holidays, and Skedule will take them into account with notifications, due dates, and the overview.
• Swipe to complete homework — no more trying to hit a tiny checkbox! Simply swipe a homework item to check it off.
• Universal — full support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, including iPhone 5.
• Shake your device when in the Schedule tab to rearrange events
• Interface tweaks and improvements
• Exams are now sorted correctly in Overview
• Performance optimisations
New in 1.1:
• See your whole week at a glance with the new Week View
• Simply turn your iPhone or iPod touch into landscape orientation when in the Overview or Schedule tab to display Week View.
• On iPad, tap the button at the top left of the Schedule view to open week view in any orientation.
• Schedule view now displays visible gaps between events that are not directly consecutive
• Events now have an optional end repeat date
• Subjects can now have a default location
• Opening the app from a push notification now brings up a details view for that item
• Exams can now be included in the app badge
• Data can now be exported as a file to any app, not just by email
• Localised in Japanese
• Localised in Russian
• UI Tweaks and Improvements
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and usability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 10, 2013
- Mostly Infinite Studios
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (34)
- 5.3 MB