ChemTrix Chemistry Calculator
ChemTrix is a powerful calculator for common chemistry problems.
5 stars! "Easy to use, intuitive, and exactly what I expected from the description; by far one of the most useful chemistry apps I've found."
5 stars! "It is easy to use and super helpful, saving hours when doing those sheets of long, tiresome equations in AP chem."
5 stars! "This saves me some serious time at work, I can't recommend it enough!"
Other chemistry calculators make it hard to do simple things. Not ChemTrix. ChemTrix was built by chemists, for chemists. It has powerful, convenient, time-saving features that make common chemical calculations a snap.
Enter a chemical formula, and ChemTrix calculates:
- Molar mass (molecular weight)
- Exact (monoisotopic) mass
- Most probable mass
- Isotopic mass distribution
- Percentage composition by mass
- Mass-moles-molar mass relationships (including unit conversions)
- Moles-volume-concentration (molarity) relationships (including unit conversions)
- Quick, simple, and accurate formula entry using a purpose-built keypad, including programmable buttons for even more flexibility and speed
- Natural chemical syntax, including over two dozen pre-programmed chemical groups
- A history of all entered formulae, any of which can be incorporated as fragments into new formulae
- User-defined abbreviations for any formulae
- Detailed listings of the properties of all the elements in the periodic table, including electronic configurations, isotopes, electronegativities and more.
- Saving of user-entered values for moles, masses, concentrations, and volumes
- Significantly expanded list of pre-programmed organic groups (now over 30)
- Over 40 common polyatomic ions
- Over 20 common neutral ligands
- Single-tap bug reporting
- Opt-in crash reporting
- Small bug fixes
Thank you for buying ChemTrix! Your support helps me to keep making the app better. Please leave a rating in the App Store.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2013
- Black Rhino Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (63)
- 5.5 MB