Multi purpose level tool.
- use as a basic level
- track two angle at once
- rotary dial indicates current angle in the devices screen plane
- angle orthogonal to device screen is tracked as well
- on phone camera perview is show in the back ground of the dial. This allows you to quickly measure angles. This feature is not available on ipod touch.
- a blue circle indicate how straight you are holding the device. When the blue circle becomes a dot, the crosshairs points at the same height as the camera lens (iphone only).
- by titling the device you can see at what angle items at the crossing of the angle lasers are. Golfers could use this to check at what angle the green is at.
Note the accuracy is limited by the devices capabilities and how well the device is calibrated.
Use only for to get a quick estimate of angles/level.
Bug fixes, camera did not always show in scope view.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2012
- Mr V Software
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- 0.3 MB