“Amazingly reliable seven day forecasts…we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app.” – Mac Life *****
The weather app WeatherPro for iPhone, developed by MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest private weather forecasting company, is optimised for iOS 5 and 6 devices and features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide. Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, UK and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life!
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
- 3-hourly intervals
- Dynamic short-term forecasts
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
- Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
- Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
- Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
- Sunrise and sunset times
- View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
- And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
WEATHER MAPS (Available in PREMIUM):
- Stunning, high resolution weather maps
- Interactive weather icons and city temperatures
- NEW! Connect to MeteoEarth – switch to a 3D map view in MeteoGroup’s new app MeteoEarth at the touch of a button.
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
- Radar images for the USA and much of Europe
- Pan and zoom functionality
- NEW! Connect to your personal weather station, in partnership with Netatmo
- Share on Twitter and Facebook
- iCloud synchronisation for favourites settings with WeatherPro for iPad
- Save an unlimited number of favourite locations
- 800,000 Points of Interest
- “My location” automatically adds your current location to your list of favourites
- Interactive map-based city search
- Map of water temperatures in Europe
- Air pressure maps
- Weather Reports
- Weather News
- Tilt screen for landscape format
- Fast download times
- Available in 13 European languages
- No adverts
An in-app upgrade is also available but we will not hassle you about it and there is no obligation whatsoever to subscribe! In addition to the above features, the PREMIUM version includes:
- Hourly intervals
- 14 day forecasts
- Stunning, high resolution maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe (showing the difference between rain, freezing rain, snow and so on), radar forecasts, worldwide visible and infrared satellite images, air pressure, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
- Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
- Beach Weather – this fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
- Precipitation-type radar – shows rain, snow etc.
- 40 images for radar and satellite
- Wind conditions
- And more…for full details visit www.weatherpro.eu
WeatherPro is developed by Europe’s largest independent weather company and therefore offers high-quality, detailed weather forecasts. The unrivalled range of weather features gets ever more comprehensive with regular updates.
For status updates please follow WeatherPro at http://twitter.com/weatherpro or visit www.weatherpro.eu for further detail.
• Connect to MeteoEarth! For absolute convenience, we’ve linked WeatherPro to our brand new app MeteoEarth so that you can switch between the two at the touch of a button. MeteoEarth uses high-end gaming technology never before used in a weather app to show live and forecast weather on a stunning 3D, interactive globe. Download MeteoEarth to move seamlessly from WeatherPro’s weather maps to the exact same location and zoom level on MeteoEarth’s 3D map.
• Connect to your Personal Weather Station: MeteoGroup has teamed up with Netatmo, the developers of the first ever Personal Weather Station to work in conjunction with an app. The Netatmo Weather Station comes with indoor and outdoor sensors which monitor weather and air quality, measuring CO2 concentration, noise pollution, humidity and more.
• Netatmo Weather Stations are available worldwide and you can now access the information from your own personal sensors using WeatherPro. Visit Favourites on WeatherPro for iPhone 3.2 to login to your Netatmo account or discover more about Netamo Weather Stations.
• We’ve made some bug fixes, thanks for the feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 16, 2013
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (45)
- 15.2 MB