Cantilever Retaining Wall
iOS Universal Education
This application includes two major calculation steps:
- Stability evaluation which includes the overturning, bearing, and sliding failure modes.
- Designing the different components of Retaining Wall: stem, heel, toe and key, for bending and shear, under the combined factored loads.
- Check stability Verticals and Laterals forces.
- Graphic display of forces and pressures acting upon the wall.
- Establish Stem, Heel, Toe and Key thickness by Verifying shear & moment.
- Bearing Capacity Verification.
- Graphic plot moment and shear diagrams to optimize reinforcing bars.
- Graphic plot for required flexural reinforcement to optimize reinforcing bars.
- Complete stability analysis for overturning, sliding, and bearing.
- Graphic plot of Nominal Moment.
- Graphic plot Stress diagrams.
- Graphic plot Neutral axes diagrams.
- Graphic plot for wall elevation with Cutoff Location in Tension side.
- Concrete design of stem, toe, heel, and key.
- Graphic plot for reinforcement distribution