Earfy live subtitles/captions
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Persons with hearing loss communicate independently with the Earfy app for iOS! The app converts speech to text in real time, so you can immediately read what’s being said. Captions appear continuously on screen; just like subtitles on television.
The app includes useful features such as:
- 40+ languages.
- Ongoing stream of captions; no need to continuously push a button.
- Optimized readability (colors, fonts, …).
- Mirrored text. Reader & speaker can both follow.
- Correction-button to mark wrongly captioned sentences.
- Speech quality indicator.
- Copy or email transcripts of conversations.
Earfy is offered with a in-app purchase subscriptions:
- The initial purchase includes 30 days of free use. After this period you need an auto-renewable monthly subscription to use our service.
- Subscriptions will renew automatically on a monthly/yearly basis until the user cancels the subscription (24h prior to subscription renewal), or whenever subscription price changes occur and the user does not agree to these.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an Earfy's subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Version 1.2.3 includes :
- App is now FREE
- Removed Subscriptions
- Added Sponsors Screen