iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
* Fixed: Issue where tasks appear too large on some iPhone models
* Added: Add a new value to Siri Shortcuts: The task status shortcut now includes "Will Miss Today", which is true if missing the task will result in the Streak breaking.
* Widgets (requires iOS 14)
* Swipe to change pages
* Option to aggregate a task over a week
* Timer progress notifications. You can create notifications X minutes before finish or X minutes after start.
* Split screen / slideover support on iPad
* New sound effects
* "Energy Deficit" health task
* "Record Body Weight" task now lets you input your weight
* “Wash Your Hands” health task (requires iOS 14)
* “Record ECG” health task (requires iOS 14)
* New dietary health tasks
* More tasks can now write to the Health app
* Goal recommendation for "active energy" will now suggest "Move Ring" goal
* Ability to convert a non-health task to a health task (and vice-versa)
* Support for new watchOS 7 complications system (requires watchOS 7)
* Smart alarms on Apple Watch to notify you when a timer is complete (requires watchOS 6+)
* List all tasks (so you can programmatically select a task as an input to another shortcut)
* Send an immediate reminder (so you can setup a location-based automation in the Shortcuts app)
* Create a data backup (so you can create a shortcut that sends the exported file somewhere)
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]