iOS Universal Lifestyle
Hi there! I’m a cute/tiny little app that listens to your music and changes the lights accordingly! Whenever I detect a beat in your music, I’ll change the colors of your lights Your lights will dance to the music like never before.
I have an easy-to-use interface without unnecessary bells and whistles.
Turn me on, and I‘ll switch your living room into disco-mode in no-time.
- Change the microphone sensitivity
- Select a color palette that matches your mood
- Change the brightness range
- Smart beat detection algorithm
- With or without transitions
- Create your own color palettes
- Works in the background
- Dark-mode optimized for OLED displays
HOW TO USE
- Hook up the bridge
- Select your favourite Hue lights
- Select a color palette
- Put some great music on and the PARTY can begin
If you have an amazing idea or you found a bug please contact us at [email protected]
NOTE: This app only works with the Philips Hue bridge (Both v1 and v2).
- bugfix when creating multiple custom color palettes