Mac OS Entertainment
Sync the flow of online video with the rhythm of your brain.
– FEATURES –
• Video stream controller for Safari
• Allows you to skip video ads
• Lets you customize the hotkeys
• Works on all your favorite websites
• Never collects any personal data
– QUICK START GUIDE –
Upon launching the app, a button on the welcome screen will take you to the Extensions preferences pane in Safari. Click the checkbox next to the item called Dynamo and you're all set. A brief controls guide will appear.
– CONTROLS –
While watching video in Safari, press these keys on your keyboard to control the playback:
[S] slows down any given scene
[D] sets the speed back to default
[F] makes the content flow faster
[E] lets you skip the adverts
– CUSTOMIZATION –
All keyboard shortcuts are configurable. Click the Dynamo icon in your Safari toolbar and then choose the settings icon to edit the hotkeys.
– DATA PROTECTION –
Safari shows you a notice that says the extension can read personal information and browsing history. It's a general caution which shows up for every extension that changes the behavior of websites' elements. Dynamo does not read nor collect any personal data. We've deliberately designed this app so that we can't even encounter any. All Dynamo's processes run solely on your machine.
– UPDATES –
You may need to quit Safari in order to update Dynamo via Mac App Store. Closing the browser is not sufficient, quit Safari with command + Q or go to menu bar and choose Safari > Quit Safari.
– CUSTOMER SUPPORT –
Reach us at [email protected] with any issues or suggestions.
• You may need to select Safari > Quit Safari to complete the update
• This update contains performance and stability improvements
• Reach us at [email protected] with any issues or suggestions