Sparkle, Visual Web Design
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Sparkle 3 is the new standard in web design.
Forget everything you know about building websites, Sparkle is the Mac website builder unlike any other.
Updating websites used to be a chore, a painful process of arguing with your designer or fighting your wordpress install. Introducing Sparkle, the website builder for people who don’t (usually) build websites.
Your website is better with Sparkle because:
1. Your website is more visible
With Sparkle's built-in SEO Assistant, no special knowledge is required to get your site to be Google's best new friend. Sparkle also codes very tightly, nerd friends will be impressed.
2. It's easy to make money
Sparkle has built-in tools to add payment buttons and shopping carts from the leading commerce providers, plus table, property and appointment booking. Get your online business going in minutes.
3. Your website is faster
An average Wordpress mobile site has a Google PageSpeed score of under 30, while an average Sparkle mobile site has a score above 75, in our tests. Sparkle sites average 1.3 seconds to show content versus 3.9 seconds for Wordpress. Yes it is possible to make a Wordpress site fast, but who will do it? How much will it cost? Sparkle sites are fast out of the box, even on inexpensive web hosting.
4. You save money
Wordpress might be free, but it has significant hidden costs. Many everyday things in Wordpress, performance, security, a map, require a plugin or an add-on service. Sparkle is not free, but has everything your site needs built-in.
5. Your website is more secure (and privacy minded)
It's no secret Wordpress is not very secure. How bad? 94% of all sites hacked in 2019 were running WordPress. Sparkle sites are so called "static": fast, not hackable.
Also an average Wordpress site leaks your visitor activity to third parties, any cookie checker will show this. Sure you can buy plugins to plug the leaks, but in Sparkle it's all built in.
6. Your website is quicker to build
Sparkle can import your existing site and immediately apply all the performance and security gains. Creating a site from scratch is just plain fun and fast.
7. World class support
We answer quickly and competently, with the goal of making your Sparkle website succeed.
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at [email protected] or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
If you opt to subscribe to Sparkle Pro, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- fixed compatibility with some SFTP servers
- fixed memory leak
- fixed crash when switching blog posts to summary view
- fixed gallery label animations
- fixed popups with animated contents
- fixed element animations not starting when in group with animation
- fixed modal/fixed popup size
- fixed modal/fixed popup layout with border and backdrop filters
- fixed scrollbar showing on modal popups in Firefox
- fixed crash when changing opening hours in local business settings
- fixed layout of multi-line buttons with empty lines
- fixed blog index layout and order
- fixed lottie animations in pages in a folder
- fixed text wrap when switching blog layout/summary
- fixed canvas rendering of right aligned menu elements with indent
- fixed block quote copy/paste in documents with multiple devices
- fixed code generation for strings with block quote in some cases
- fixed blog post author name/email/publication date not updating
- fixed more crashes