Smart Math Calculator
Mac OS Utilities
It may not be obvious but using a calculator can waste hours of your time and hinder your productivity. Smart Math Calculator has a unique and efficient user-interface that allows you to type in your calculations super fast, avoid common calculation mistakes, and be more productive overall thanks to the following key features:
- Type down equations just as you would in a text document. After each key stroke the result is immediately calculated and displayed. You don't even need to press enter.
- If you make a mistake you can edit the equation just as you would in a text document. The calculated result is immediately updated.
- You can calculate and edit multiple expressions simultaneously.
- Create your own variables and reuse them in upcoming calculations. If you edit the value of a variable, the result of all calculations that depend on that variable will be automatically recalculated.
- With a click of a button you can enable the OnTop feature to keep the calculator on top of other windows so that you can easily copy and paste number between the calculator and your documents.
- Your calculations are automatically saved and reloaded the next time you start the app.
- You can save a bunch of calculations in a file and re-open them later.
- Most other calculators can only handle 15 digits precision whereas this calculator can compute numbers up to 1,000 digits precision.
- For faster access, the calculator can automatically start and run in the background so it can instantly pop up when needed. If you enable this feature, a small icon will always be visible to allow convenient access with a single click.
Free Edition limitations:
- Cannot save and open files
- Cannot print
- Maximum 5 simultaneous math expressions
- Maximum 100 digits numerical precision