Baby Connect (Baby Tracker)
iOS Universal Medical
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracker on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, push notifications, reminder alarms, emails, night mode, milk stash management, Siri shortcuts, an easy-to-use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter or nanny wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
An auto-renewable subscription is required to save more than 100 entries/events for a child. A subscription is valid for all devices of all family members and caregivers.
A Family subscription can be used for up to 5 children, a Professional subscription can be used for up to 15 children.
Payments will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your Apple ID Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store Account Settings.
You can record not only feedings, breastfeeding, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also set up notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Integration with SIRI: most action can be voice-activated
* Easily track feeding (bottle, breastfeeding, solid food, cup), diaper changes, sleep, activities, mood, behavior, milestones, diary
* Track pumping and your milk stash
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size, temperature.
* Customize the app for toddlers and older kids, with potty training and solid food.
* Setup reminder alarms to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Activate the night mode with a dark background
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and breastfeeding duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Support for twins with dual feeding,
With this update, the application is now free to download, but a subscription is needed to continue saving entries after the trial period is expired. If you already have a Baby Connect account, you can continue to use the app without any subscription for the profiles already created. A subscription is only needed for newly created children profiles.
Also bug fixes and usability improvements are included in this update.