Express Mix Multitrack Mixer
iOS Universal Music
Express Mix Multitrack Music Mixer is a sound recording and mixing studio for on the go.
With Express Mix, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment! Create your own music with this easy to use mixer studio. Express Mix Multitrack Mixer supports the most popular audio formats, and supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz. This mixing studio also features audio and recording effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
Mixing Music Features:
• Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks
• Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
• Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer
• Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
• Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
• Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
• Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
• Mix to mp3 and several other file formats
• Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for sharing online
When you are done mixing, save the recording or music to your device for future use or to share with friends. Several uses for Express Mix audio mixer include making a podcast, mixing instrumentals, and more! Express Mix is also perfect as an on-the-go recording studio. This studio mixer app is perfect for anyone who enjoys creating their own music and mash-ups.
Express Mix contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using Express Mix:
Terms of service:
Minor bug fixes