iOS Universal Photography
Zoom in, zoom out, pan and trim the video.
It is a video trimming application that can add various camera work effects to the captured video by retrofitting.
Even mediocre videos are transformed into dynamic motion videos.
It is not just a trimming. (Of course you can just trim it.)
Operation is very simple.
Anyone can enjoy making new camera work videos with fun.
[Example of camera work]
- Zooming in on the subject
- Zooming out of the subject
- Pan to move the camera horizontally with a wide field of view
- Follow shot to keep track of moving subjects
- Dolly to move the camera in a certain direction
- Dolly in where the camera gets closer to the subject
- Dolly out where the camera is moving away from the subject
- Move focus from one subject to another
- Tilt up from the ground to the sky
- Tilt down from the sky to the ground
- Dutch angle to shift the camera's level extremely
- Compound techniques such as zoom, pan, and tilt
- Cameraroll (select video)
Facebook, Twitter, LINE, Dropbox, AirDrop, etc