SubShifter - Fix subtitles SRT
iOS Universal Photography
SubShifter will help you fix your subtitles. There are 2 main functions: Shift or Sync.
• Shift your subtitles files by adjusting the timing forward or backwards.
• Sync your subtitles whose shift is increasing through time (during the movie).
Quick and easy:
1. Choose your subtitles (pick from the Files app)
2a. Shift your subtitles (timing of your choice) or
2b. Sync your subtitles by entering the correct timing of 2 subtitles, and the rest of the subtitles will be automatically adjusted.
3. Save your shifted subtitles to the location of your choice (Files) or share anywhere.
All users get 30 minutes per file for FREE. If need more, you can upgrade to premium. It’s a one-time purchase valid forever (NOT a subscription) that will help improving the app.
Discover the macOS version on the Mac App Store.
• SYNC functionality to fix subtitles whose shift increases during the video!
• new app icon