Alarm Clock HD
iOS Universal Utilities
Free in Alarm Clock HD
• Unlimited Alarms: Apple Music or Alarm Sounds
• Customize Nightstand display colors
• Sleep Timer
• Local Weather Information
• Instant Flashlight - shake the device
• Full watchOS 2 support
• Screen Saver - for devices with OLED display
WAKE UP ON TIME: Proper Alarm Settings
• Keep the app open and running to always have your alarm go off and play the sounds you’ve set for ‘Music.
When your app is open, you can use the volume slider within the app. When the app is in the background, use the device volume to set your volume.
• Make sure your battery is charged and to have your notifications turned on before you go to sleep, when the battery level goes below 30% it might not sound. This is due to prevent the device from dying and the alarm not going off.
• Keep your Music available on your device
The music you can select consists of everything you have available on your ‘Music’ app on your device. If the music is saved on your iCloud, and not on the device itself, it won’t be available.
NEVER MISS AN ALARM
When you closed the app and not having it running in the background? The alarm will use the device volume instead and play the notification sound system.
The app will close itself automatically after 10 hours of inactivity. This is due to prevent the device from dying and the alarm not going off.
When your device is muted, set to ‘Do Not Disturb’ or your device volume is set to 0, the alarm won’t play properly. It will still show the notification without any sound. This is due to Apple’s restrictions as we are unable to access the app settings when the app is closed, only when it’s open or running in the background.
>> Have any questions?
Please check out if the answers are available in the Frequently Asked Questions in the app Settings.
Have suggestions or unable to find the answers to your questions? Our support team is ready and happy to help at [email protected]!
PREMIUM IN ALARM CLOCK HD
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and receive the following ongoing value:
• Ad-Free • News & Twitter feeds • Premium Customer Support
The subscription is charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription is for a period of one month and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
>> WE LOVE FEEDBACK
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions.
If you are happy with our app, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
WAKE UP YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY
• Our primary goal is to improve continuously and make your experience better with every update; This version contains minor bug fixes.
Have suggestions or unable to find the answers to your questions in the Frequently Asked Questions in the app Settings? Our support team is ready and happy to help at [email protected]!